Should we put the SCTP max message size in the SDP?

From: Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 14:28:30 -0800
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
This is probably going to sound strange coming from me, but I think it
might be a better idea to put the SCTP max message size in the SDP.

I'm still OK with having an in-band message (as we discussed during TPAC)
to swap the SCTP max message between endpoints, but I was thinking about it
a little more and realized that it does involve some extra edge cases and a
bit of possible latency.  It would be nice if we could do a handshake
earlier on.... and then I realized we can because we can just put it in the
SDP where we already do a handshake well ahead of time.

Something like:

a=sctpmap:5000 max-message-size 1000000

Obviously I'm not a big fan of stuffing lots of stuff into SDP, but I think
this is very minimal and is a more simple solution.

What do you think?