Re: Client/server (non-p2p) video

     I second Kevin's motion. We need a more thorough discussion of how
to model a client-server chat, especially in light of the fact that this
is needed for multi-party chat (ideally you one the server to act as a
gateway for the conversation, otherwise you end up with N-N links).

     Node.js is great and all, but I don't plan on using it to run in
production. I'm looking for a solution that will allow me to run a
single server that will handle both normal web content, and WebRTC
streams. Running two separate servers is not ideal. Are there plans to
offer better integration for Java-based web servers who wish to act as
WebRTC peers?

Thanks,
Gili