De: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Sujet: WebRTC Working Group Extended
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 11:06:35 -0600
Archived-at:
<http://www.w3.org/mid/EDA9A1F4-19F5-469A-8F6A-D674B130EB1E@w3.org>

Dear Advisory Committee representative,

The WebRTC Working Group charter [1] is hereby extended until 28 February 2015.

While the group has already made good progress on its core APIs, these
have not reached Last Call status yet, and will require significant work
for testing when they reach Candidate Recommendation. Its work is also
dependent on the progress of the IETF RTCWeb Working Group for the
underlying protocols, and that group has not yet reached Last Call
status on most of its specifications either.