RE: Alternative to the offer/answer mechanism

Microsoft has published a plugin that implements the API along with several different samples. As you can see from those, the common use cases are not really harder to deal with.

Matthew Kaufman

________________________________
From: cowwoc [cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org]
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2013 10:37 AM
To: Matthew Kaufman (SKYPE)
Cc: piranna@gmail.com; Roman Shpount; public-webrtc@w3.org
Subject: Re: Alternative to the offer/answer mechanism

Hi Matthew,

    Common use-cases should be easy, advanced use-cases should be possible.

    We need an API that lies somewhere between WebRTC and CU-RTCWEB because it looks like the latter complicates common use-cases. If you disagree, can you please reply with a complete testcase demonstrating what a common use-case would look like?

Thanks,
Gili