Re: Conclusion of RTCIceServer multiple-URI thread

On 6/12/13 11:54 AM, Justin Uberti wrote:
> Summarizing from the thread "Allowing RTCIceServer to contain multiple
> URLs", here are the recommended changes to be included into the spec.
> I also noted that the previous agreement on adding the |username|
> field has not yet made it into the editor's draft, so it is included
> in the changes below.
>
> Current:
>
> dictionaryRTCIceServer  {
>      DOMString   url  <http://dev.w3.org/2011/webrtc/editor/webrtc.html#widl-RTCIceServer-url>;
>      DOMString?  credential  <http://dev.w3.org/2011/webrtc/editor/webrtc.html#widl-RTCIceServer-credential>;
> };
>
> Proposed:
>
> dictionaryRTCIceServer  {
>      DOMString[]   url  <http://dev.w3.org/2011/webrtc/editor/webrtc.html#widl-RTCIceServer-url>s;  // for backwards compatibility, implementations
>                          // should also handle |url|
Seems good to me, except lets make it:

dictionaryRTCIceServer  {
     sequence<DOMString>   url  <http://dev.w3.org/2011/webrtc/editor/webrtc.html#widl-RTCIceServer-url>s;  // for backwards compatibility, implementations
                                 // should also handle |url|

For the same reason I posted for iceServers: "[Make it] a sequence
rather than a webidl array, because sequence is passed by value
(represented in JS by an actual JS array), and [] is passed by reference
(represented in JS by some weird array-like object, according to our
webidl guy)".

.: Jan-Ivar :.