Re: Improve error message when browser denies access to getUserMedia()

I just upgraded Chrome on my Linux laptop and this version is throwing
PERMISSION_DENIED - for both "user denied" and "cached denial".

So latest versions of both FF and Chrome do seem to be following the
spec for this scenario...although there are fine detail differences
here...but meh.

roBman