Re: On babies and bathwater (was Re: [rtcweb] Summary of Application Developers' opinions of the current WebRTC API and SDP as a control surface)

Hi Peter,

I absolutely will do.

I'll be helping a lot of new WebRTC developers at the Sydney meetup that
Silvia is organising on Monday. Here's the first set of code I've
released that designed to help people get started quickly.

   https://github.com/buildar/getting_started_with_webrtc

The book obviously works through all the code for a few examples like
this in detail and addresses how all the components fit together.

I've rewritten adapter.js a little.  And I've tried to make the
caller/callee O/A flow easier to understand than the examples included
in the spec as a lot of people find them a little opaque on first read.

If anyone has any feedback I'd love to hear it.

NOTE: I've specifically skipped any SDP mangling as that definitely
confuses first time developers. And the focus on the code is more about
readability and understandability than any specific js coding style.

roBman