Re: On babies and bathwater (was Re: [rtcweb] Summary of Application Developers' opinions of the current WebRTC API and SDP as a control surface)

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 09:41:33 -0700
To: Alexey Aylarov <alexey@zingaya.com>
Cc: "Matthew Kaufman (SKYPE)" <matthew.kaufman@skype.net>, Martin Steinmann <martin@ezuce.com>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
On 20 July 2013 00:47, Alexey Aylarov <alexey@zingaya.com> wrote:
> I have tried to play with CU-RTCWEB demos MSFT put online. I don't know any web developer who can use that,

We're aware of that.  Expect to see something in the next couple of
days that is a little more usable, though it's still just a plugin, so
it can't be quite as capable as a fully-integrated solution.  That
said, I understand that the demo has a more capable congestion control
solution than what you will see elsewhere.  (We didn't do that for
audio because that's not really viable with G.711.)