Re: [rtcweb] Proposed message to send to the IETF rtcweb and W3C WebRTC working groups.

Great. First thing you should complain about is the fact that current
WebRTC specification makes unfeasible for a browser to use SDP-XML as
defined by XEP-0167. So if you have a SIP server you will be able to
directly connect from the browser, but if you have a Jingle server you
will need a gateway.