W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-webrtc@w3.org > July 2013

RE: Moving forward with SDP control

From: Matthew Kaufman (SKYPE) <matthew.kaufman@skype.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 03:17:16 +0000
To: Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com>, cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org>
CC: Jesús Leganés Combarro <piranna@gmail.com>, Kiran Kumar <g.kiranreddy4u@gmail.com>, Likepeng <likepeng@huawei.com>, Cullen Jennings <fluffy@iii.ca>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Message-ID: <AE1A6B5FD507DC4FB3C5166F3A05A484237181B5@TK5EX14MBXC266.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>
Who asked you to “wait until the current API is done” anyway?

Matthew Kaufman

From: Peter Thatcher [mailto:pthatcher@google.com]

It could be done either way:  put both in the API or build one API on top of the other in JS.   We could discuss which way is better, but we've been asked to wait until the current API is done before we discuss the particulars of 2.0.  But in general, I think we're in agreement, yes.

Received on Saturday, 20 July 2013 03:17:52 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:17:49 UTC