RE: Moving forward with SDP control

From: Matthew Kaufman (SKYPE) <matthew.kaufman@skype.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 21:33:28 +0000
To: Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com>, cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org>
CC: Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com>, "piranna@gmail.com" <piranna@gmail.com>, Kiran Kumar <g.kiranreddy4u@gmail.com>, Likepeng <likepeng@huawei.com>, Cullen Jennings <fluffy@iii.ca>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Not only does that blob go over the wire, but in order to get to the wire it comes out and goes in via JavaScript-accessed holes. That's an API, I'm afraid, even if you don't want it to be.

Matthew Kaufman