Re: Moving forward with SDP control

Hi Peter,

     It sounds like I'm missing something. As a web developer, I have
haven't had to choose a SDES crypto key in order to initiate video chat.
The underlying WebRTC implementation might have done so and I passed
this opaque blob (SDP) over the wire, but I never had to touch it myself.

     So what am I missing here?

Thanks,
Gili