Re: Moving forward with SDP control

From: cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 17:02:10 -0400
To: Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com>
CC: "piranna@gmail.com" <piranna@gmail.com>, Kiran Kumar <g.kiranreddy4u@gmail.com>, Likepeng <likepeng@huawei.com>, Cullen Jennings <fluffy@iii.ca>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>, "Matthew Kaufman (SKYPE)" <matthew.kaufman@skype.net>
Hi Peter,

     It sounds like I'm missing something. As a web developer, I have
haven't had to choose a SDES crypto key in order to initiate video chat.
The underlying WebRTC implementation might have done so and I passed
this opaque blob (SDP) over the wire, but I never had to touch it myself.

     So what am I missing here?

Thanks,
Gili