Re: [rtcweb] Summary of Application Developers' opinions of the current WebRTC API and SDP as a control surface

From: Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 17:03:37 +0200
To: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@iii.ca>
Cc: "Matthew Kaufman (SKYPE)" <matthew.kaufman@skype.net>, "<rtcweb@ietf.org>" <rtcweb@ietf.org>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
2013/7/19 Cullen Jennings <fluffy@iii.ca>:
> Folks wanted to sort out how mindless works fist before getting to theses smaller details

Hi Cullen,

All these "smaller details" are in fact issues and problems we don't
need. Issues not needed at all in WebRTC, issues that WebRTC
developers and vendors should NOT care about. If those "smaller
details" do exist is due the mandate of SDP. And all the time the WG
(or WGs) will spent "fixing/defining" them is just wasted time, since
nothing useful is being done for WebRTC by "defining" those "minor
details".

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo