Re: [rtcweb] Summary of Application Developers' opinions of the current WebRTC API and SDP as a control surface

On 18/07/2013 12:53 PM, Martin Thomson wrote:
> On 18 July 2013 08:12, Peter Thatcher<pthatcher@google.com>  wrote:
>> I believe I began paying attention to the mailing lists after you sent out
>> theses slides that you didn't present.  I'm interested in seeing them, and
>> while I could dig through archives to find them, if convenient, could you
>> please give me a link to the slides?  Thanks.
> It wasn't actually November, it was October, which made this harder to
> find than I had expected.
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webrtc/2012Oct/0148.html

     Wow. Just wow...

     I can't believe that Matthew brought this up over 9 months ago and
work has not even *begun* on it.

     On a more constructive note: how did this fall through the cracks?
Wasn't his feedback concrete enough to be actionable?

Gili