Re: [rtcweb] Summary of Application Developers' opinions of the current WebRTC API and SDP as a control surface

From: Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 08:12:04 -0700
To: "Matthew Kaufman (SKYPE)" <matthew.kaufman@skype.net>
Cc: Bernard Aboba <bernard_aboba@hotmail.com>, Stefan HÃ¥kansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>, "<rtcweb@ietf.org>" <rtcweb@ietf.org>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 2:58 PM, Matthew Kaufman (SKYPE) <
matthew.kaufman@skype.net> wrote:

> Bernard Aboba:
> >
> > The problem was that we never defined what mangling browsers had to
> > support. Given all the SDP specs that is actually a huge work item.
> This is exactly what my slides that weren't presented last November
> started to touch upon. It only takes a few minutes with RFC3264 and its
> references to start documenting cases that are clearly "valid SDP
> offer/answer" and yet for which I cannot for the life of me figure out what
> a browser should do if they're presented.

I believe I began paying attention to the mailing lists after you sent out
theses slides that you didn't present.  I'm interested in seeing them, and
while I could dig through archives to find them, if convenient, could you
please give me a link to the slides?  Thanks.