RE: Discussing new API proposals

From: Matthew Kaufman (SKYPE) <matthew.kaufman@skype.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 20:31:55 +0000
To: Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com>, Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>

Roman Shpount [mailto:roman@telurix.com]:

	As API stands right now it is incomplete until SDP definition is finalized and it is clearly specified what SDP modifications are allowed and their meaning. I think this group has 	underestimated the amount of effort required to complete this task. Until this is done, we are nowhere near being around the corner from complete API.

I couldn't agree more with this statement.

Matthew Kaufman