Re: Membership of this WG (Re: [rtcweb] Summary of Application Developers)

* Harald Alvestrand wrote:
>You might want to consider carefully the fact that this is a World Wide
>Web Consortium working group, and operates under World Wide Web
>Consortium rules, which have lots of paragraphs dealing with procedures,
>appeals procedures, objection procedures, and so on.
>Don't ask others to read those procedural documents for you; they're
>publicly available.

>However, at the moment, I can't find anyone named "Gili" or a company
>named "Darktech" on the membership list, so it seems that the formal
>procedures are not available to you; you're absolutely welcome to
>participate in the consensus process, but if you want to raise issues
>formally, you might want to consider Consortium membership.

Anyone can formally raise issues and the Working Group will formally
address any issue raised in a timely and technically sound manner.
Just as anyone can register formal objections to bring problems to the
attention of the W3C Director, or to record minority views. And you
will find there are many more procedures available to all in the W3C.