Re: Moving forward with SDP control

It is relatively easier to generate an SDP where is needed rather than converting everything back and forth to SDP and wait for the other end-point to confirm each request. Using now SDP for describing media is like using a notifications bus that accepts only comma separated values format and you force high level structured objects to communicate over such bus. Or like using a DOS computer as a back to back user agent between two modern operating systems and wonder what is wrong with the network. No wonder the system breaks at every incremental step one tries to use it.

Adrian