Re: [rtcweb] Summary of Application Developers' opinions of the current WebRTC API and SDP as a control surface

On 15/07/2013 12:39 PM, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
> * cowwoc wrote:
>> 4. Who are the members of the Working Group?
> http://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=47318&public=1&order=org is
> the formal list; not that in W3C parlance, Working Groups have "partici-
> pants" which can be W3C or Member organization representatives, or be
> Invited Experts (people who have not formally joined the group are not
> counted as "participants" under this definition), so your question can
> be interpreted in more than one way.

Bjoern,

     Thanks.

 1. Who's vote determines the WebRTC schedule and whether proposed API
    changes get adopted?
 2. What escalation mechanisms do we have if the Working Group fails to
    respond to proposals brought up in the mailing list? Meaning, who do
    we escalate this to?

Thank you,
Gili