Re: [rtcweb] Locus of API discussion

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 12:43 PM, Robin Raymond <robin@hookflash.com> wrote:

> Agreed, and in addition, is SDP with offer / answer a mandated surface API
> by the RTCWEB WG or the W3C? (i.e. a mandate that some use cases are only
> solvable with touching the SDP, and web developer must know about
> offer/answer in the process)

If so, which group is mandating that requirement be part of the web
> developer's API?
> \

The interface between the javascript application and the browser is
described in the W3C spec; the editors' draft section on session
description, for example, is here:
http://dev.w3.org/2011/webrtc/editor/webrtc.html#session-description-model

regards,

Ted Hardie