Re: VS: Teleco Integrators vs Web Developers vs Browser Implementers

On 04/07/2013 11:37 AM, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> WebRTC must be a technology for the Web, and its purpose must be to
> provide the best mechanism for the Web to include powerful (and
> future) RTC features. Extending the current telephony industry
> business should not be the main target of WebRTC.

     Agreed, so long as we don't define "the web" as a browser. The
target audience should be bigger than just Desktop browsers. I see a lot
of value in embedding this technology in arbitrary applications, whether
they be on mobile devices or on desktop.

Gili