Re: VS: Teleco Integrators vs Web Developers vs Browser Implementers

On 3 July 2013 12:11, cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org> wrote:
> I was personally told by the WebRTC specification editors that users are not
> meant to interact with SDP directly.

The WebRTC specification editors are not omniscient.

They are, of course, correct about their own intentions, which is to
say that they do not intend for users to interact with SDP directly.
I don't see any correlation between that viewpoint and reality, but
that doesn't mean that it isn't possible.  I think that this is doomed
to fail, because it depends on knowing the future.  And prescience is
even harder to achieve than omniscience.