-----Original Message-----
From: Iñaki Baz Castillo [ibc@aliax.net]
To: Christer Holmberg [christer.holmberg@ericsson.com]
CC: cowwoc [cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org]; Robin Raymond [robin@hookflash.com]; Roman Shpount [roman@telurix.com]; Adam Bergkvist [adam.bergkvist@ericsson.com]; Ted Hardie [ted.ietf@gmail.com]; piranna@gmail.com [piranna@gmail.com]; public-webrtc@w3.org [public-webrtc@w3.org]; Eric Rescorla [ekr@rtfm.com]
Subject: Re: VS: Teleco Integrators vs Web Developers vs Browser Implementers
2013/7/2 Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>:
>>> I am not going to jump into the SDP O/A discussion
>>
>> Can I ask why? :)
>
> Because I am on vacation, so I shouldn’t be here to begin with :)

OK, please remember he question when you come back ;)

I would like some kind of argument as "I strongly think SDP O/A is the
best model for how the WWW works today, and my arguments are...
hummm... SIP legacy interoperability and... basic audio/video
*calls*... and... did I say SIP legacy interoperability?" ;)

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc@aliax.net>