Re: VS: Teleco Integrators vs Web Developers vs Browser Implementers

From: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 11:50:55 +0000
To: Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net>
CC: cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org>, Robin Raymond <robin@hookflash.com>, Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com>, Adam Bergkvist <adam.bergkvist@ericsson.com>, Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com>, piranna_gmail.com <piranna@gmail.com>, public-webrtc_w3.org <public-webrtc@w3.org>, Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com>
Hi,

I make no claim that SDP O/A is the best model. I don't have much experience in web API design, so I will let others decide what is the best model :)

For me personally, the important thing is not what format and semantics are used in the API, but that I can use SIP/SDP/OA on the wire, and that whatever API and semantics we use allow me to do that.

Regards,

Christer

Sent from Windows using TouchDown (www.nitrodesk.com)