Re: API design

From: Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 20:43:58 -0400
To: Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com>
Cc: Adam Roach <adam@nostrum.com>, "piranna@gmail.com" <piranna@gmail.com>, cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org>, public-webrtc <public-webrtc@w3.org>
On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 8:48 AM, Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> wrote:

> One clarification: Firefox and Chrome use the same DTLS stack; NSS.
> However, I am familiar with non-browser implementations which use
> OpenSSL's stack.

I guess my to my point Chrome and Firefox share codec and DTLS
implementations. SDP parser, ICE, and JavaScript interface are different.
So we got non-obvious portions of code shared and different.

BTW, are you using libsrtp in your DTLS implementation or did you migrate
to a more stable crypto?
Roman Shpount