Re: [rtcweb] draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage: CSRC in the API?

On 2013-02-22 10:43, Adam Bergkvist wrote:

> Reading CSRC info:
> Right now, the SSRC(s) of a track is only exposed via the Stats API. I
> think that's the right level if we were to support reading CSRC info as
> well.

I don't see how the Stats API comes in here. The information bit I see
the CRSC list provides is: These MST(s) was used to produce what you
get. It is a information about original identity of the media sources.
Thus I would guess that in the API it might be appropriate to map the
CSRC list to the MST IDs.

Please remember that the CSRC list is dynamic and can change frequently.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com