Re: Summary of stats discussion in Boston

In terms of dealing with the RTCStatsReport in WebIDL, named
properties are what is called for:
http://www.w3.org/TR/WebIDL/#idl-named-properties

interface RTCStatsReport {
  getter RTCStatsObject (DOMString identifier);
};

The mandatory "list of supported properties" that the spec is required
to use is "the set of object identifiers currently in use for the
RTCPeerConnection", where the "Object identifiers are allocated by the
browser, and must be unique within the scope of a RTCPeerConnection".

Note that RTCRTPStreamStats could be a dictionary or an interface.
Sure, using a dictionary implies ordering, but in all seriousness, who
is going to check that your enumerator puts ssrc before otherEndStats?
 On the other hand, interface implies the availability of lots of
other features.  If you use interface, you should probably tag it
[NoInterfaceObject] so the global namespace isn't polluted
unnecessarily.  Once you do that, it's pretty hard to tell if it was
interface or dictionary.