Re: Material for discussing scoping for version one

Talking to people at shows, I get the impression that most folks just want
us to stabilize what exists and ship it.

Some people of course would like to have cutting edge stuff like layered
coding, but they realize that this stuff is significant work and are
willing to wait for a dot release.