Bug in section 4.3.1

From: Nils Ohlmeier <nohlmeier@mozilla.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 16:39:13 -0800
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
Hello,

I believe I found a bug in the WebRTC draft
http://dev.w3.org/2011/webrtc/editor/webrtc.html

In section 4.3.1 it says:

'If iceConnectionState is |new| and the IceTransports constraint is not
set to |none|, it /MUST/ queue a task to start gathering ICE addresses
and set the iceConnectionState to "gathering".'

But the RTCIceConnectionState Enum in section 4.4.3 does not contain a
gathering state (any more).

I assume the sentence should be changed to say the iceGatheringState to
go to "gathering" instead of the iceConnectionState.

Best regards
   Nils Ohlmeier
   WebRTC QE
   Mozilla