RE: Stats interface - Some comments on specific stats

Hi Stefan,

Although a snapshot can be useful I think we should have the ability to get some overall stats without the application having to poll for it every few seconds. For example a simple application may just log the stats at the end of a session for retrieval if there is a complaint later from the user.

Regards
Andy