Re: Poll for preferred API alternative

On Sep 5, 2012, at 5:47 PM, Tim Panton <thp@westhawk.co.uk> wrote:

> I was under the impression that one of the advantages of our adoption of SDP to date was that we could extensively re-use existing code
> and that this would give us a high degree of interoperability with a much shorter development time than not using SDP.
> Do you still feel that this will be the case ?

I feel that case is pretty strong at this point. Both firefox and chrome are using code for the SDP like parts that was written before the webrtc stuff worked so that provable works to reuse code and at the same time we have been talking for 1 or 2 years about something else could be used than SDP and no one has come close to even a straw man that would meet the use cases.