RE: Poll for preferred API alternative

Hi Stefan,

I agree completely with what you stated below we have to nail down the SDP to make sure different browser vendor implementations generate compatible SDP for the browser to browser case and so that more complex apps that need to manipulate the session description know what they to expect from the browser.

And yes that is primarily the work of that other group of people in the IETF.

Regards
Andy