Re: Proposal for support of RTMP

Sorry to be discouraging, but I think this is outside the scope of our
present work.
As presented in your document, RTMP is a server-based protocol. The
charter of this WG is for peer-to-peer work.

Also, protocol work should go to the IETF, not to the W3C.

If the group is rechartered to take on server-based work, it is possible
that we may return to this issue.

                    Harald Alvestrand