Re: Blobs and MediaStreams (Re: getUserMedia API: How to use the LocalMediaStream object ?)

On 03/08/2012 10:23 PM, Robert O'Callahan wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 10:56 AM, Rich Tibbett <richt@opera.com
> <mailto:richt@opera.com>> wrote:
>
>     We went with a reserved, though unresolvable, about: URI, to
>     indicate an object has been applied to the src content attribute.
>     Specifically: about:streamurl.
>

> That's a reasonable option.
If taking this option, is there ever a need to see if two objects have
their src set to the same stream, or different streams?

I'd think about:streamurl:<random number> might be useful if
differentation is required.
(the prefix may not matter)