Re: Blobs and MediaStreams (Re: getUserMedia API: How to use the LocalMediaStream object ?)

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 10:56 AM, Rich Tibbett <richt@opera.com> wrote:

> We went with a reserved, though unresolvable, about: URI, to indicate an
> object has been applied to the src content attribute. Specifically:
> about:streamurl.

That's a reasonable option.

> An empty string could lead to some issues when determining if an object
> has actually been assigned to src.

>From script? You can just check the DOM attribute, which is less code than
checking the content attribute, so I don't think this is a real issue.
However I don't mind switching to use a special URI instead of the empty
string if other people think it's a good idea.

Rob
than others?" [Matthew 5:43-47]