Re: Spec question: Declaration of IceCandidate

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 10:11:21 +0200
To: Justin Uberti <juberti@google.com>
Cc: public-webrtc@w3.org
Le vendredi 15 juin 2012 à 14:21 -0400, Justin Uberti a écrit :

> Therefore, I suggest the following declaration of IceCandidate. I
> think it is useful for this to be an object as opposed to a
> dictionary, since in the future we could add accessors to get at all
> the various candidate fields (component, foundation, etc).

If this is something we may need in the future (but don't have clear use
cases for now), can't we just go with a dictionary now, and make it an
object if and when we need it?

Using a dedicated interface will require developers to use a constructor
when a simple JavaScript object would do, without any concrete benefit.

Dom