Re: UI Problem - media types of incoming connection

I don't know if this is even needed for this case. I would think we would
handle this by calling setRemoteDescription("offer", sdp), and then look at
the MediaStream (either from remoteStreams on onaddstream to see if it has
audio or video tracks. Bob hasn't signaled anything back to Alice at this
point, so this should be fine.

Regardless, I expect we will need some sort of SDP inspection interface in
the future (see my sample where I set a=recvonly in the PRANSWER). I was
thinking that the SessionDescription object in JSEP would grow to provide
these kind of JS-friendly inspection methods.