Re: [rtcweb] JSEP-02: New offer and answer to previous offer [was: JSEP-02: SDP_PRANSWER and FEDEX use-case]

From: Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 21:13:58 +0100
To: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>
Cc: Justin Uberti <juberti@google.com>, "rtcweb@ietf.org" <rtcweb@ietf.org>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
2012/2/20 Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>:
> Q1. When the JS app requests the new offer (o-2), I assume all resources etc associated with o-1 will be released (unless they are also needed for o-2, that is).

Does it mean that the browser is just capable of having *one*
multimedia session at the same time? Well, in SIP world this typically
means putting on-hold the previous call so, indeed, resources would be
released.

But, why couldn't the browser send a just-audio offer somewhere and a
just-video offer to other destination at the same time?

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc@aliax.net>