Re: Next Telco

From: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 08:37:12 +0100
To: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
CC: Stefan Hakansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>, public-webrtc@w3.org
On 02/14/2012 08:10 PM, Cullen Jennings wrote:
> On Feb 14, 2012, at 10:56 AM, Stefan Hakansson LK wrote:
>
>> On 02/14/2012 04:47 PM, Cullen Jennings wrote:
>>> Midnight to 1:30 AM San Jose time? Seriously ?
>> There are people in all time zones; we have offered times that are
>> suitable also for people in Asia when Doodling.
> The problem is doing this way just results in us always picking a time that is bad for people in Asia. I don't know really know what the right solutions is - in some other meetings I participate in we have tried to alloc the meetings so the percentage of time they are really bad for a certain set of participates corresponds roughly to the percentage of representation from that group.

The last telco was held on Europe morning time based on the number of
I see where the assumption is coming from, but let's see what the number
of responses is this time.

(at ICANN's board teleconferences, we moved the time of the meeting 6
hours every meeting. Distributed the pain, but was never convenient for
a majority.)

                    Harald