Re: Next Telco

From: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 12:10:51 -0700
Cc: <public-webrtc@w3.org>
To: "Stefan Hakansson LK" <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>

On Feb 14, 2012, at 10:56 AM, Stefan Hakansson LK wrote:

> On 02/14/2012 04:47 PM, Cullen Jennings wrote:
> >
> > Midnight to 1:30 AM San Jose time? Seriously ?
>
> There are people in all time zones; we have offered times that are
> suitable also for people in Asia when Doodling.

The problem is doing this way just results in us always picking a time that is bad for people in Asia. I don't know really know what the right solutions is - in some other meetings I participate in we have tried to alloc the meetings so the percentage of time they are really bad for a certain set of participates corresponds roughly to the percentage of representation from that group.