New JSEP draft posted

From: Justin Uberti <juberti@google.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 15:57:21 -0500
To: rtcweb@ietf.org, public-webrtc@w3.org
Now available at http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-uberti-rtcweb-jsep-01.txt

Includes changes based on implementation feedback, and I believe it
addresses most of the concerns raised in last week's interim meetings:
- Initial documentation provided for each API call, and what state changes
it causes
- More examples, including a complete basic sample application
- Simplified approach to trickle candidate handling
- Resolved concerns about how to separate SDP attributes into media /
transport
- Provided encapsulation for SDP blobs and ICE candidate lines, in the
event we want to change encodings or provide helper functions for JS
- Provided mechanism for limiting candidates to TURN-only
- Resolved several implementation issues

I have not yet addressed the non-overlapping codec concern mentioned in the
interim meeting. I think there are ways of handling this either in the
application or the implementation, but I wanted to get this -01 out first
for feedback.