RE: Call for proposals on agenda items

Hi,

I wonder if this WG is responsible for the item 3 below [1] as I didn't remember seeing any discussions about it:

5.6.3. Items for Standardization

   In order to make this work, we must standardize the following items:

   o  The precise information from the signaling message that must be
      cryptographically bound to the user's identity and a mechanism for
      carrying assertions in JSEP messages.  Section 5.6.4
   o  The interface to the IdP.  Section 5.6.5 specifies a specific
      protocol mechanism which allows the use of any identity protocol
      without requiring specific further protocol support in the browser
   o  The JavaScript interfaces which the calling application can use to
      specify the IdP to use to generate assertions and to discover what
      assertions were received.

   The first two items are defined in this document.  The final one is
   defined in the companion W3C WebRTC API specification [TODO:REF]

Thanks.
Li

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-03