RE: MediaStreamTrack disabling - effect on downstream MediaStreams?

On 27 september 2011 11:25, Harald Alvestrand wrote:

> I agree with the summary, and think we should add proposed
> change 1 at once.

Yes.

> I think we can add proposed change 2 too; there are some
> issues here I'm not sure about, but we can address them in subsequent
> discussion.

I interpret this as that it's OK to add to the spec, but there are
several ways to solve the synchronization issues that arises, which we
can discuss this further in a separate mail discussion (perhaps with the
text you wrote below as the starting point).

/Adam