SDP Offer/Answer draft-jennings-rtcweb-signaling

From: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 21:09:16 -0600
Cc: Jonathan Rosenberg <jonathan.rosenberg@skype.net>
To: rtcweb@ietf.org, public-webrtc@w3.org

Jonathan and I submitted a new draft on setting up media based on the SDP Offer/Answer model. The ASCII flows are a bit hard to read so until I update them, I recommend reading the PDF version at

http://tools.ietf.org/pdf/draft-jennings-rtcweb-signaling-00.pdf

Clearly the draft is an early stage but we plan to revise it before the deadline for the IETF 82. Love to get input - particularly on if this looks like generally the right direction to go.