Wednesday agenda - Low Level API discussion

From: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 18:16:51 +0200
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Hi all,
we'll set aside time on Wednesday to discuss the "low level API
proposal" - at least briefly.
(aside: can we find a better name for this proposal...?)

I see us as having 3 different options here at the "planning level":

- Go forward with the PeerConnection API and not go forward with the low
level API
- Go forward with the low level API and not go forward with PeerConnection
- Go forward with both, and make sure they are harmonized where that matters

I suspect that discussion on Wednesday will conclude with "we don't have
enough information to decide yet" - in that case, let's focus on what
further information we will need in order to go forward with one of the
approaches above.

                   Harald, for the chairs