Agenda TPAC

From: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 08:48:28 +0200
To: "'public-webrtc@w3.org'" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Dear WG,

On of the items of the Wednesday telco is the agenda for the f2f meeting (at TPAC, Oct 31-Nov 1).

A strawman proposal is:

* Review/feedback on IETF docs and on IETF reqs posed to W3C
        Overview/Architecture
        Use cases and requirements
        Security reqs
        (I think we should skip the RTP stuff and CongControl stuff - out of scope for W3C)
* Go throught the API proposal in detail:
        MediaStream
                getUseMedia
                Recording
        DataStream (whatever we have at that stage)
        PeerConnection
                (including SDP o/a)
* Discuss access control model and privacy/security
* Revisit use cases to see how the can be met with the API:
        Looking at functional split and pseudo code
        (Possibly some "live" testing)
* Joint session with the Audio WG
* Summing up

Please comment!