Re: Identity and verifying who you're talking to

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 11:26:03 +0100
To: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
CC: Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
> On 11/10/2011 06:34 AM, Eric Rescorla wrote:
>> I've been thinking about this a bunch and I'm happy to volunteer, as
>> long as you're
>> OK with it being someone who's not a WG member.
>
> Thank you!
> Mahalingam Mani already organized a workshop on this at TPAC on Wednesday (that day was done "unconference" styile), and has volunteered to take the lead as a WG member. I'm sure you can work on this together.

As potential food for the discussion, note the report of this unconference style breakout session is available at (PDF format):
  http://www.w3.org/wiki/images/6/6a/IdentityBreakout.pdf

The minutes are also available:
  http://www.w3.org/2011/11/02-identity-minutes.html

Francois.

PS: these links appear on the Technical Plenary day agenda for those of you interested in reviewing other breakout sessions:
  http://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2011#Session_Grid