Re: Requirements

Harald,

For the WebRTC API, it seems desirable, for the user agent to expose a high
level API that provides the capabilities for web applications to send DTMFs
and notify the web application when DTMFs are received.

I agree with what Cullen said below and would defer the underlying
mechanism(s) for the actual sending/receiving of DTMFs to the RTC-Web WG.