Re: Requirement doc draft

On 08/26/11 15:12, Stefan Håkansson LK wrote:
> All,
>
> the draft requirements document earlier circulated by email has been
> uploaded: http://dev.w3.org/2011/webrtc/editor/webrtc_reqs.html
>
> The proposed changes regarding "context" and possibility to indicate
> e.g. audio only have been incorporated in this version.
>
> All feedback/input is welcome.
>
> Stefan

Hm. Now that I see the two documents in context, I get quite worried
about the ability to track requirements back to use cases. The two
documents can VERY easily get out of sync, and now that the actual API
requirements are no longer in the use case document, the lists of
A<number>s look very out of place.

I would be less nervous about the linkability if the requirements
document included a list of the use cases by name, with section numbers
in the IETF spec, and the A<number> lists.

Sorry for not seeing this point when the initial version was circulated
by email...