RE: Use cases - recording and voicemail

[AndyH] It might do but I assume this would limit the RTP model that could be used to the endpoint model. We are currently reviewing how the RTP model for a session recording client should look like with the AVT experts (See http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eckel-siprec-rtp-rec-01). This might result in some requirements on how the client handles RTCP for example.