Notes 2017-10-19

From: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 14:46:46 +0000
To: "public-webrtc-editors@w3.org" <public-webrtc-editors@w3.org>
Present Bernard, Dan, Harald, Stefan, Taylor (and Adam for the last the
minutes)

CR-document: Adam to produce new Ed's draft Monday or so

VI restrospective: Apart from the scale/crop fiasco worked pretty well.
A couple of PRs needs merging.

TPAC: Given that we have a (liked) proposal to move to test driven WoW
(i.e. PR submitters must also submit a test) we should have a hands on
session at TPAC on testwriting. Stefan will ask if someone can lead that
session.

webrtc-pc
=========
#1634: merged